How It Works

phone-main@2x

Install

Get the Couture Lane Sales Channel on the Shopify App Store. Once installed, we will review your catalog to ensure it fits within our community.

phone-main2@2x

Sync

Once approved, your product catalog syncs with Couture Lane. As you add, remove, or update product listings in your Shopify dashboard, these changes will automatically sync back to Couture Lane.

phone-main3@2x

Brand

Create your profile and tell your brand’s story. Add your logo, a header image, and a short description about your store. You can also add your physical address to promote your brick and mortar storefront (if applicable).

phone-main4@2x

Sell

As items sell on Couture Lane, orders are pushed to your Shopify dashboard for fulfillment. Once an order has shipped, funds are deposited into your account within 2 business days.

phone-main3@2x

Brand

Create your profile and tell your brand’s story. Add your logo, a header image, and a short description about your store. You can also add your physical address to promote your brick and mortar storefront (if applicable).

phone-main4@2x

Sell

As items sell on Couture Lane, orders are pushed to your Shopify dashboard for fulfillment. Once an order has shipped, funds are deposited into your account within 2 business days.

Product Categories

Product Categories

Tops

Bottoms

Dresses

Handbags

Accessories

Footwear

Jewelry

Cosmetics

Simple Comissions

The Couture Lane Sales Channel is free to all merchants. We collect a 15% pre-tax commission on fulfilled orders. The remaining 85%, plus any applicable taxes and shipping is deposited into your bank account within days of fulling an order.

Start Selling on Couture Lane today!

Need Help?

Check our Knowledge base or email us.