Stand out in the online market.

With big brands and department stores owning the online fashion market, it can be difficult for independent boutiques to make an impression. On Couture Lane, you can have a voice in the marketplace, reaching a community of consumers looking for unique, high quality fashion merchandise.

Connect with fashion consumers across the country.

Ready to expand your business beyond your local customer base? Connect with fashion consumers across the United States on Couture Lane. Post your latest products, share fashion tips, and engage directly with potential customers in the style feed.

The Couture Lane fashion forward community is waiting to discover your products!

Sell among high quality fashion products.

Tired of having your collection lost among steeply discounted and poorly crafted products? On Couture Lane, you will connect with discerning fashion consumers who value the quality and craftsmanship of the products you carry.

We exclusively feature small boutiques on Couture Lane, because we believe in the hard work, passion, and innovation that independent designers bring to the fashion community.

Product Categories

Tops

Bottoms

Dresses

Handbags

Accessories

Footwear

Jewelry

Cosmetics

How It Works

1Install

Get the Couture Lane Sales Channel on the Shopify App Store. Once installed, we will review your catalog to ensure it fits within our community.

2Sync

Once approved, your product catalog syncs with Couture Lane. As you add, remove, or update product listings in your Shopify dashboard, these changes will automatically sync back to Couture Lane.

3Brand

Create your profile and tell your brand’s story. Add your logo, a header image, and a short description about your store. You can also add your physical address to promote your brick and mortar storefront (if applicable).

4Sell

As items sell on Couture Lane, orders are pushed to your Shopify dashboard for fulfillment. Once an order has shipped, funds are deposited into your account within 2 business days.

Simple Comissions

The Couture Lane sales channel is free to all Shopify merchants. However, we do collect a 15% pre-tax commission on fulfilled orders. The remaining 85%, plus any applicable taxes and shipping is deposited into your US based account once the order has been shipped.